Smoothies are a great way to get a healthy kick start to your day. We offer our smoothies across three ranges: Breakfast smoothies, Fruit smoothies and Dessert smoothies. Each can be tailor-made to your guest requirements and Yes they are all delicious. This drink is a popular addition to our health bar as it delivers a healthy dose of essential vitamins. We believe that our offerings don’t need to contain a load of sugar to be tasty and therefore offer our smoothies with natural ingredients and lip licking goodness.
When deciding on which smoothie to go for it is important to consider either Granita or Hand blended smoothies. Our hand blended smoothies are individually blended on site and are a great solution for corporate health days and wellbeing initiatives.
Our granita 100% fruit smoothies are a slushed fruit smoothie dispensed from our fast-freezing slush machines. These are a great solution for a healthy drink served to large volumes and for those events on a tighter budget.
- Milkshake Machines/ Blender
- 300ml clear disposable cups and straws
- Soft serve machine
- All ingredients and syrups
- Straws or spoons
- Minimum order of 35 servings
- Volume-based discounts for 150 or more servings
- Smoothie bar
- Cup branding
Smoothie Fun Facts
- Get your daily allowance of fruits and vegetables. Consuming the daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables can be a challenge. Blending a couple of servings of each into a smoothie helps ensure you meet your body’s daily nutritional needs.
- Kids like smoothies. Getting your kids to eat healthy foods is not always easy. Fortunately, most kids love the taste of a creamy smoothie naturally sweetened by fruit or a good sweetener like honey, maple syrup, or stevia
- Beauty. Think radiant skin, hair, and nails. Supply your body with the vitamins and minerals it requires to grow healthier hair and make your skin glow.
- The term “smoothie” has been around since the early 20th century, but it wasn’t until 1930 that it was used to describe a drink. Early smoothies were simply fruit, fruit juice and ice, and they were an obscure concept in the United States until the natural food craze of the ’60s and ’70s. During these decades, health food stores popped up around the country, and these stores often made and sold blended fruit drinks.
Soft Serve Machine Hire